Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day 16 means crepes

I used pre-made crepes but made the strawberry sauce myself. I also mixed marscapone cheese and cream cheese together for the filling and put fresh strawberries on top of it before rolling it up. I ate three. I'm going to fall into a sugar coma in a minute or two.

Other than that, everything is pretty normal. It's overcast which makes sleeping easier. I won't need to put anything over my eyes today! I just have to work until Tuesday morning, then I'm off for a couple of days before it starts all over again. I'm only working there for the dental insurance. Once that's done, I'm looking for another job.

Cheez-It party mix is awesome, by the way. If you haven't tried it, I'd highly suggest you did!

Fuzzy pajama pants are like clouds. Fluffy, airy clouds that you wear on your legs. It makes walking easier. Though it's making me really tired. Not to mention my husband nuzzling my face and kissing my cheeks. So tired.

I know it's a short one, but I need to go to sleep. It feels like it's 1pm! But it's only ten in the morning. I've been reading Inkheart and it's actually really good. I like it better that the movie. Capricorn in the book is very pale with fair hair. In the movie, he's played by Mr Bean, I think. Totally not the same. Also, Mo is very well-spoken, and Brenden Frazier didn't do a great job with that part. But the Mo in the book wouldn't make good American film.

Good night, Moon. I hope I find my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment