Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day Nine with a head injury

So I was clocked last night by a piece of falling plastic. It hit me on the left side of my head and I'm still feeling it. Okay, so it happened this morning about six hours ago, around 7am. It happened when my husband and I rammed it and it broke. Did I ever tell you we worked together? I enjoy it.

Watched some ANTM. My guilty pleasure. Okay, so not really guilty. I tell everyone I watch it and now I tell the world! It's the cycle that Caridee wins.

All of the Star Trek ships, the Enterprises, look the same to me. I adore Trek, dislike Wars, and all the ships look the same! My husband is always giving me flak for it, too. What if he knew I sometimes said it just so he could go on one of his techie rants? I love those. I love when he talks nerdy to me.

Now it's time for bed. I know it's a short blog, but I'm feeling awful. My head has a dull hurt and I feel a little disoriented still. Maybe it'll be better by tonight at work. I can only hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment