Monday, January 11, 2010

Day Eleven -- chocolate, anyone?

Cravings. I get them.

Chocolate-filled chocolate chip cookies. Double-chocolate Milano. White chocolate macadamia nut. Cool Ranch Doritos. Sour candy. Cornbread. Beef stew. I just get these cravings and I HAVE to have them. So I get them. Most of the time.

As I'm writing, I'm eating one of those chocolate-filled things from Nestle Tollhouse. Have you ever had those? Startlingly delicious. But I overcooked them just a wee bit.

I finished "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief." Took me less than a day because there's a lot of dialogue. It's very chaotic. I didn't get to know the characters as much as I would've liked, but it's a big series, as far as some YA series go. I'll be starting book two as soon as I'm done here. Or maybe I'll play some Cooking Mama 3: Shop and Chop.

I'm big into makeup. Eyeshadow and lipgloss, mostly. I got some new stuff from Maybelline NY. A shiny new lipgloss. Shine Sensational or something like that. Sweet Treat, I think is the color. And it tastes and smells like so many different candies! The other is one of their new shadow pallets. In green. I already have their gold one and it's beautiful! It's that new plush line. I just need a case to fit all my makeup in. It doesn't fit! Ugh.

Well, that's enough for now, I think. I'm itching to read or play a game. Oh, and Victoria Hanley accepted my friend request on Facebook. Sure, she has 302 friends. But I'm one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment